Dr. Lisa Fitzgerald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Fitzgerald?

October 14th, 2016

Best Doctor I've ever had

I went through a trial of rheumatologists in the beginning and then Dr. Fitzgerald was recommended to me and I'm so glad. Dr. Fitzgerald is amazing, she has helped me immensely through everything and included my input in all plans of action. She always prepared me for everything and would discuss in great detail my choices to make sure I understood and then would continuously follow up with me so check on me. Seeing how amazing she is it can be hard to get an appointment sometimes, but she always finds times for you. She also does tend to run a little behind of schedule, but all is forgotten once she is with you all is forgotten because she will sit with you until every question is answered and every is examined.

August 12th, 2015

Excellent doctor and person

June 14th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Fitzgerald since early 200's. She is without question the most professional, nicest, and compassionate doctor I have ever seen. Most important, she is very accurate with her diagnose.

February 26th, 2015

Excellent bedside . Writes everything on paper so pt knows instructions.

August 15th, 2013

Dr. Lisa Fitzgerald

I adore Dr. Fitzgerald. She is so compassionate and takes the time to do a thorough assessment when I see her. Never makes me feel rushed. She always calls me back if I have a question. She knows her stuff. The best Rheumatologist I have seen in a very, very long time. She has a very gentle demeanor and I fell comfortable talking with her. Anyone suffering from an autoimmune disorder should try to make an appointment with her. She is wonderful.

March 14th, 2012

Excellent physician and diagnostician. Very personable and an attentive listener.

February 2nd, 2012

I have a variety is issues that Dr. Fitz has been able to synthesize into a treatment direction. She is willing to listen to patients and takes the time to really hear you. She is not only a professional, but she is what a doctor should be. Empathic. She should make the Best in Boston list every year.

February 1st, 2012

I. r with you. The doc will never rush thru you! Yea!!! for Dr Fitzgerald!!!

I love Dr Fizgerald. What a lady!Bed side manner and knowledge is top notch!I have had rhuematoid, relapsing polychontis, and other autoimmune disease for 30 years. I am no stranger to rhuematologists.Dr Fitzgerald is kind, compassionate, she listens, and does not rush you, and she the best in the field.She knows her craft.So expect the Doc to run a little late. If puctualty is an issue for you , remember one thing, she will never rush your appt or try to blow you off. Doc is worth the wait. YEA!!!! for Dr Fitgerald More doctors should be like her. You will not be sorry. It will be the best decision you made for you health.

October 2nd, 2017