Dr. Lisa Fitzgibbons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Fitzgibbons?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Fitzgibbons?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2013

Dr. Lisa is THE BEST!

We switched from We Care when my son was 2 months old after our friend highly recommended Dr. Lisa. It was the best decision we could have made! She is such a kind and compassionate doctor and my son lights up when he sees her! We trust her completely and feel blessed to have found her!!!

July 8th, 2011

FOUND Dr.Lisa!!!!NoLonger in Salem

I finally found Dr. Lisa Fitzgibbons after she left WeCare.It should state We Dont Care Anymore!!I have been taking my son there since he was 5. Never ever had a problem there until Dr. Fitzgibbons left! Now the staff is rude, insulting and yelled at me on the phone. After some investigating, this is now the "norm" at We Care in Salem. Thank God we found Dr.Lisa, with NO HELP from we care.This is Dr. Fitzgibbons new number, she is just a couple exits away from We Care. It is 978-685-0977.We Love You Dr. LISA!!!!!!!

January 27th, 2011

Where are You?

Dr. Lisa, your patients loved you and want to move to be with you.

January 3rd, 2011

Where are you???

I totally agree with the other comments. I wish I could find out where she is. If anyone finds her please post so we can, too.Dr. Lisa is so kind, patient, spends time with you and my girls love her.

December 18th, 2010

Dr. Lisa, please find a way to let your patients know where you are practicing now! My daughter is extremely comfortable with you and she is at the age where that is very important. I do not want to find another doctor for her. You are the best! I was (am) very upset to find out you are no longer at We Care. We will come to you where ever you are!

December 15th, 2010

Looking on the internet daily to try and find your new practice Dr. Lisa. We miss you.

December 13th, 2010

geri davis

I just found out today when confirming my appointment for my 6 year old Kayla's yearly physical that Dr. Lisa left We Care Pediatrics 2-3 wks ago. I cannot believe that no one sent a letter to families to alert them to this. I need to find her, as I think she is one of the kindest doctors I have ever met and want to keep her as a doctor if possible. Please email me if anyone knows if she has moved her practice elsewhere. Thankyou

December 11th, 2010

Where is Dr. Lisa????

I love Dr. Lisa and was very upset to learn that she left her Salem NH practice. I would follow her if I knew where she went.

February 27th, 2009

Both of my sons love Dr. Lisa. She has been our pediatrician since the birth of my eldest son. She was wonderful during a health scare we had with my youngest when he was 3 months old. I only wish she was in the office more during the week. We love Dr. Lisa

October 9th, 2008

Excellent Medical Care

She practices with our "main" pediatrician, so we have only seen her once - in an emergency. She was really quite good with nervous parents and a very sick little baby. I really like these two physicians (Dr. Fitzgibbons and Dr. Arora), and more importantly, my kids like them.

January 26th, 2017