A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Flores, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Flores has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Estelle Flores MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa E. Flores practice?
- Dr. Lisa Flores has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Flores practices Pediatrics near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coatesville, PA and Upper Darby, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.