A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Flores, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Flores has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical CenterDanville
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flores accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa E. Flores practice?
Dr. Lisa Flores practices Pediatrics near Coatesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Darby, PA and Chester, PA.
See Coatesville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Flores, Dr. Bess Flores, Dr. Bessie Flores, Dr. Beth Flores, Dr. Betsy Flores, Dr. Bette Flores, Dr. Bettie Flores, Dr. Bettina Flores