A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Flowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Flowers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Flowers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Flowers graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Flowers has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Cecilia Flowers MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa C. Flowers practice?
- Dr. Lisa Flowers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Flowers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.