A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Flowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Flowers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Flowers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Flowers graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Flowers has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flowers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa C. Flowers practice?
Dr. Lisa Flowers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.