Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Flowers
Dr. Lisa Flowers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Flowers is affiliated with Parkland Memorial Hospital, UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital and Emory University Hospital. Dr. Flowers has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Flowers has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Lisa Flowers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Kimberly Looney
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Atlanta, GA 0 mi15
Dr. Eva Lathrop
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi18
Dr. Tiffany Hailstorks
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Atlanta, GA 0 mi2