A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Flynn is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Flynn, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Flynn has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Maureen Flynn MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Lisa Flynn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Flynn practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.