A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Forbess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Forbess, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Forbess graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Forbess has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Weiss Forbess MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lisa W. Forbess practice?
- Dr. Lisa Forbess has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Forbess practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.