Learn more about Dr. Lisa Forbess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forbess
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Forbess Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Forbess, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Forbess graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Forbess has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Weiss Forbess MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lisa W. Forbess practice?
- Dr. Lisa Forbess has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Forbess practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.