Dr. Lisa Ford-Crawford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Ford-Crawford?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Ford-Crawford?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 7th, 2015

I would tell a friend, and see her again.

May 13th, 2015

Very few like her left

I have been living with mental illness for over 30 years and I was recently referred to Dr. Crawford. She is the absolutely the best doctor in Mobile. She is knowledgeable, spends time with you, kind and courteous. She works with me instead of without me. Mobile…no Alabama needs more doctors like Dr. Crawford.

February 1st, 2012

Dr. Crawford is GREAT.. I have been misdiagnosed for years. She nailed it and is helping me to begin to get better by understanding what is really wrong with me...

I have been in and out of treatment for years. This is the first Dr who diagnosed me currectly!! We are still working on the proper meds for me but I know that will come. Trial and error.. She cares that I am afraid of new meds and does not judge me when i'm afraid of a new drug. She herself, schedules my appts. to see my ASAP when addministring a new script to make sure I'm alright... She's extremely kind, a great listner, and I feel she truely cares about me and my situation. She remembers my family members names and what makes me tick and what makes me cringe. I cannot say enough good things about her... There should be more psych Drs. out there like her!!!! Thank you Dr. Crawford for all of your help. I can't thank you enough!!

November 3rd, 2009

Wow! I just never realized doctors could be so kind and caring. She was a total professional and was very knowledgable. I would recommend her to everyone who is looking for a psychiatrist.

March 24th, 2009

It's refreshing to see doctors this day and age with her skills, abilities, and kindness.

March 30th, 2017