Learn more about Dr. LISA FORD:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. LISA FORD is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. LISA FORD, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. FORD graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. FORD has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. FORD accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. LISA FORD practice?
Dr. LISA FORD practices Family Medicine near Suffolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Suffolk Family Physicians.