Dr. Lisa Forman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Forman?

January 14th, 2016

Transplant oriented only. If you're trying to avoid transplant and live with condition, find another Doctor.

September 13th, 2013

The Best Ever

Dr. Lisa Forman is the best Doctor of any I've ever had, period. I began seeing her in 2007 for chronic Hepatitis C (1A), and was thoroughly evaluated at that time. She is a master of this area of medicine, she communicates well, is very personable and attentive with her patients - she listens well. I became terribly sick late in 2009 - cirrhosis with Ascites - (Admitted Feb. 2010), and she began a course of therapy which delivered me from Death's door, putting me back on my feet (and also on the Transplant List). With her guidance, monitoring and regular scheduled care, I have remained "Pre-Transplant" ever since. Dr. Forman has completely won me over as a Patient. I have 100% faith in her as my Doctor, and I am confident that, under her care, I will ultimately achieve the best possible outcome for me in this lifetime. There is NO comparison, between her and all previous Doctors I have ever met. She is far and away the best, ever. I would (and do) recommend her as a Doctor for anyone with a related condition, without reservation. It also bears mentioning, that her support staff (nurses, etc.) have all been terrific, as well.

May 15th, 2013

CMSgt USAF Retired

Lisa is best doctor ever. She has been my Hepatologist for over 4 years. She was my pre-transplant and now my post liver transplant doctor. She is so good at her job, and very personable. I will never, never forget Lisa. Highly recommend her if you have a liver issue.

October 5th, 2010

Dr. Forman is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She reakky takes the time to explain things to her patients in terms they can understand>

August 3rd, 2010

She is the Best

Dr. Forman is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She is friendly, but very professional. She put me at ease when I was very worried about diagnosis. I felt I was in the best care available. She answers all questions in a manner one can understand. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

June 25th, 2010

Dr. Forman is a flake. She can't give an accurate diagnosis when given several opportunities. She won't call her patient back with results in a timely manner. I would not recommend sending anyone to her, especially if their life is at stake!

May 9th, 2015