A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Fowlkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Fowlkes is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Fowlkes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowlkes graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Fowlkes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St. Mary`s Healthcare System
- St. Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Fay Fowlkes MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa F. Fowlkes practice?
- Dr. Lisa Fowlkes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Fowlkes practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Bogart, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, GA.
See Bogart Internists and Bogart Pediatricians.