inactive

Lisa A Fox MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 8th, 2015
The best I've seen yet.
You could not find a more compassionate surgeon than Dr. Fox. She finds the time to address your concerns and if you need her, she's on the phone rather than her nurse or office staff.

February 8th, 2012
Nice Doctor, but not enought patient time, Rude Office Staff
My little guy had massive post op pain; I was told to come in immediately, then waited over an hour with a sick miserable kid. Calls during off hours were not great. Doc is nice but messed up dosing on one medicine which my peds had to fix after pharmacy caught the overdose of prednisone. Then, I was told by three other docs that she should have never removed him from asthma meds which complicated his recovery. Given his young age, and general "toughness", this should have been a lot easier. Can she diagnose horrid tonsils, yes, did she take them out right, I hope so (although two weeks later his pain level is enough to make him cry several times a day). I'm just not sure everyone has done what they could have. I think they are too busy to give good care. Sad as I think as a person she seems very nice. Her office staff is horribly rude. Two out of three visits equals massive attitude. Useless as well at directives for help post-op. doesn't seem to be a post-op nurse on staff. Had better luck calling pediatricians office for advice. Does it get the point across that I went to see Pediatrician to "double check" post op appointment!?!

December 30th, 2009
Not happy
I am not pleased with this group. The wait, both in the reception area and in the check up room itself was extremely long. I felt as if I was simply a way to make money - one time i was scheduled for a hearing test, I came in and they told me that they messed up and I didn't have an appointment. They took me into the check up room and looked at my ears and did nothing else (it seems just so they could charge me and my insurance for an office visit) and made me make another appointment on another day for the hearing test.I feel that I was really being pushed to purchase a hearing aid when I did not need one.I left this office years ago and have not looked back.

September 30th, 2009
Clean reception, dirty check-up station
After waiting for 15 min. in the recept. area, I was invited in the patient room, where I spent another 20 min. waiting for the dr. Meanwhile I could easily notice the dirt on the table where drs. keep their check-up instruments and disposables. Irrespective of the fact that I was very obviously pregnant, dr. recommended a steroids-based medication (class C of risk in pregnancy). They charged $200.00 on site and never made an inquiry to my insurance company, and it's more than half of year passed.

July 30th, 2009
Office Staff
The office staff were polite and cheery. Multitasked without being rude! Quite an accomplishment!They explain the office policy clearly, in a manner anyone can comprehend. Refreshing to visit an office clearly organized.