A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Freedman, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Freedman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Beth Freedman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa B. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Lisa Freedman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Freedman practices Family Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Yardley, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Primary Care Doctors.