Dr. Lisa Freedman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 6th, 2016
Husband, myself, and two year old son go to this doctor. It might be hard to swallow some of the advice that she gives, but do it. My husband paid for some of the extra blood testing (about $500). He followed her advice on vitamins (they are not cheap either) and foods to eat and avoid. Was his diet hard? YES! We only follow the dieting advice about 50% of the time. However, my husband decreased his pain level significantly. He avoided the gym for months because of pain. He is now back at the gym. He is much much happier. My son and I just paid for blood testing for ourselves. I anticipate similar results because this doctor really does go after the root cause of the problem. Her office isn't perfect, but if you want to actually get better, go here.

October 25th, 2016
East meets West
I think Dr. Freedman is fabulous. She uses her medical education and marries it with holistic philosophies. This yields you a Doctor who not only looks for root causes, but just doesn't want to write prescriptions all day long. She looks at you holistically and tries to drive a plan to help you reach your personal level of optimal health. Her solutions include supplements, dietary recommendations, and if necessary any prescriptions drugs. If you want a Doctor who thinks dimensionally and applies multiple disciplines to your care, then Dr. Freedman is for you!

October 19th, 2016
Terrible
Sucks. Scam. Steals money.

October 16th, 2016
Dr. Freedman has been my doctor over 10 years. She is very compassionate about her work. Dr. Lisa will call you on the weekend to follow up with your illness. Dr. Freedman truly cares about her patients.

October 16th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Freedman for approximately 15 years and have always found her to be caring and concerned as well as a highly skilled doctor. Dr. Freedman has never rushed me and takes the time to listen to my concerns. She has gone out of her way to be available whenever I have had health issues, recommended the appropriate specialist when necessary and always followed up on any outstanding concerns. She is receptive to resolving issues over the phone and has refilled ongoing prescriptions without requiring an office visit. I recommend Dr. Freedman to anyone looking for a compassionate and talented doctor.

October 4th, 2016
Review
Dr. Freedman is not only extremely knowledgeable, but a compassionate doctor. Each time I visit her office I am treated warmly and given the time and care as a patient. I trust her as my doctor. She truly wants to understand the patient and offers top quality care. Dr. Freedman is second to none and the reason why she is my primary care physician.

August 25th, 2016
Total rip off

August 23rd, 2016
Very knowledgeable Doctor!
At my first visit, Dr. Freedman patiently listened to my concerns and had a plan for treating my sleep and anxiety issues! She 's really easy to talk to and thoroughly explains test results and treatment plans in a clear, concise manner. I highly recommend her!

August 22nd, 2016
Wonderful Care!
Dr. Freedman offers what other mainstream doctors can't; great diagnostic skills and a holistic approach and accompanying treatments in many areas. For my family and I, this meant quick relief for anxiety, panic and sleep issues. I am so grateful to her and her staff for the wonderful care we have received!

August 13th, 2016
It took 2 visits and my anxiety of 20 plus years was gone. Dr. Freedman knows exactly what she's doing and is quick and direct

June 23rd, 2016
Dr Freedman has been my primary for several years. She is supportive, caring, and maintains up to date research for all of her patients needs. She is a top notch doctor all the way.

June 15th, 2016
I saw Dr. Freedman for an initial visit for thyroid issues one week ago. She immediately seemed to have a plan of action. She boldly stated she would be able to help me. I actually believe her. Other physicians i've seen seemed to want to wait this out while my thyroid numbers climb...she wants to actually take action and help me...i have finally started meds and will see her again in six weeks. Im so extremely grateful that i found her.