Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 3.6190476190476 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  She's good - Modern Medicine Yields to Natural Healing with knowledge of the Insurance Racket  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Freedman for little over a year and it's been a great experience! I had post partum depression that has lasted for years, gained weight, and was trying to fight the growing fatique and stress in my life. Dr. Freedman welcomed me, listened to me, and recommended we begin with several scientific analyses to highlight specific deficiencies. I had the food sensensitivity analysis, hormones analysis, and vitamin analysis. Boy! Did I get a real sense of what my body was lacking. It was great to have Dr. Freedman interpret the results and help me to prioritize my first, second, third steps. I just could not have done so on my own - and I have a pharmaceutical background! Here we are months later and I feel great - energy has doubled, body is getting toned, and attitude is back to being light and joyful. I'm so grateful for Dr. Freedman - my 13 year old daughter has also started with her practice and is enjoying learning about her body at an early age. Highly recommended! Beautiful office recently renovated, great staff knowledgeable of the insurance racket, open to giving discounts where needed, and they are all about helping you to achieve your personal goals.

|  Best of both worlds!  |  show details
by Lucia on Oct 29th, 2014

I go to her Huntingdon Valley office, and wow – she’s amazing! I’m so thrilled about ALL my numbers improving dramatically (especially cholesterol) WITHOUT DRUGS, and within a short time!! Another amazing thing about Dr. Freedman is that her practice is NOT concierge or boutique – it’s accessible for those of us who otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford this kind of excellent care. I’m so thankful to have found Dr. Freedman, and just want to share this with others who may be seeking the best of both worlds – holistic and conventional medicine – as I was. Her approach applies the science behind both conventional and holistic so that she offers very effective, natural healing rather than drugs. I was amazed at how rapidly some old, long-term problems began to clear up for me, and that her care extended beyond the office visit – to emails and phone calls. Dr. Freedman actually takes the time to speak with me – a wonderful trait sadly lost to conventional doctors. She’s been a blessing, and I’ve found her staff to be very caring and lovely as well. I have to travel a distance to see her, but it’s well worth it.

|  Administrative Analyst  |  show details
by Toni Chapman on Oct 25th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Freedman for over 10 years. She is a compassionate doctor who is commit to helping her patients get better. Dr Freedman goes the extra mile with all her patients. She even answer calls after the office is closed. I am proud to have a great Dr as Dr Freedman.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Tom Durwood on Oct 21st, 2014

Dr. Freedman is smart, creative, and patient-friendly. I needed a med refilled Monday morning and she got me in that same afternoon.

Oct 8th, 2014

Dr Lisa Freedman was able to give my husband back his energy with her diagnosis. We are very happy with her guidance

by Mary S. on Oct 7th, 2014

This year I was diagnosed with small bowel cancer and after several opinions decided to do the chemotherapy (FOLFOX) which is brutal. My neighbor recommended Dr. Freedman to help with any potential side effects. She tested me and found that my seritonin was in the toilet and also several vitamins and minerals were extremely low. She then put me on supplements to correct the different issues. I feel so much better since starting supplements. I would highly recommend Dr. Freedman to anyone going through treatment to help deal with the side effects. I, for one, am so glad I found her.

|  Medicine the old fashion way  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2014

Dr. Freedman is a excellent physician. She spends as much time as needed to understand your issues and practices preventive medicine.

by R.F. on Jun 24th, 2014

Plain and simple, Dr. Freedman is an excellent physician that takes the time to explain testing and medications so I can understand what is going on. She has helped diagnose conditions that my previous family doctor didn't take the time to look into. I highly recommend having Dr. Freedman and her staff take care of you!

|  Natural ideas to help with sleep problems  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Freedman for a couple years. Dr. Freedman has been extremely helpful in offering both traditional and natural methods to help me with sleep problems, high cholesterol and high blood pressure. Dr. Freedman is extremely patient and knowledgeable. Dr. Freedman and her staff provide exceedingly professional service. The medical office is well decorated, clean and is set up in a professional manner.

by Kathleen Kelly on Apr 30th, 2014

My name is Kathleen Kelly, and I am 70 years young. Dr. Freedman came highly recommended to me after my total frustration dealing with doctors who only wanted to write prescriptions. I have been seeing her for five months, and I have to say that I feel so much better than before. Her approach to diet, exercise, and overall healthy lifestyle has made an improvement on how I presently feel. From day one she was up front about her approach to good health. She has reduced my medicine and recommended a realistic healthy diet, which works. Sincerely, Kathleen Kelly

|  Finally treated successfully  |  show details
by Mom of teen on Dec 9th, 2013

After seeing our academically gifted and athletic daughter struggle through her high school years with depression, anxiety, extreme fatigue, bloating, asthma, odd skin conditions, weight gain, frequent colds and viruses, and always being cold ( sleeping under blankets even at the height of summer), declining grades and athletic performance and paralyzing mood swings, and after visiting pediatrician, allergist, two psychiatrists and an endocrinologist with no relief, i happened upon Dr. Lisa Freedman. I was a little dubious at the notion of urinalysis to test neurotransmitter levels, but we were desperate to get help. Dr Freedman ordered the tests and determined which neurotransmitters were involved and what foods our daughter was sensitive to. She also determined that she had Hashimoto's thyroiditis and was sensitive to gluten and dairy. She prescribed a number of natural supplements and natural thyroid capsules, and, 5 months later, with the combination of radical change in diet and consumption of supplements, she reports feeling 75 percent better. Her energy level has increased dramatically, her skin issues have cleared, the mood swings have been eliminated, and she no longer feels bloated. Above all, she seems truly happy for the first time in years because, she says, she actually feels good. Dr. Freedman was always generous with her time, and she listened carefully. She was more than willing to answer our many questions. I am very grateful to her, and highly recommend her.

Aug 29th, 2013

I recently went to go see dr. Freedman for stomach issues. Dr. Freedman did blood work to see what was going on and it showed that I was having sensitivity to certain foods. Dr. Freedman placed me on a rotational diet for 3 months and since I started that I feel excellent!

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
by Terence O. on Jul 7th, 2013

I have been in search of a holistic medical doctor for some time. I have truly found what I've been looking for in Dr. Lisa Freedman. Dr. Freedman is thorough in her approach with me the individual. It's a custom program to the issues my body experiences. I love the one on one relationship with my doctor.

|  Wonderful Holistic Doctor  |  show details
by SCLC on Jun 19th, 2013

I am a patient of Dr. Lisa Beth Freedman, MD and I want to say how happy I am to have found a doctor that practices holistic health care! She not only diagnosed my health issues but offered natural solutions that were amazing. My office experience was very pleasant and the staff is so accommodating. I am referring family and friends now because Dr. Freedman is an exceptionally caring physician and has been so wonderful to work with. Thank you Dr. Freedman!

Jun 12th, 2013

Lisa Freedman’s practice is professional, friendly, and personal. She treats each of her patients with the highest quality of care, and ensures they receive the attention and medical care that they seek. Her holistic approach to medicine is the unique and comprehensive touch that the Main Line needs! She is a fantastic doctor who will make you feel at ease and taken care of.

by Eric F. on Jun 4th, 2013

My family and I have gone to Dr. Freedman since my son was born back in June 2011. Dr. Freedman appealed to me, because she truly provides a holistic approach towards patient care. I like the fact that when you are sitting in her waiting area you see brochures and pamphlets on supplements and other alternative treatments instead of toxic and dangerous medications. I also like that she also follows up with you by calling you directly to ensure whatever treatment she provides is actually working.

|  Good and unconventional doctor  |  show details
by Tom Durwood on Jun 4th, 2013

Dr. Freedman is a smart, fierce advocate for her patients and will help find a clear path forward and the best specialists to help.

|  Telling it like it is  |  show details
by BGF on May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Freedman is methodical and comprehensive in her approach to caring for her patients. She encourages me to participate in my own wellness by asking questions, and she's forthcoming about problems that may develop when I don't act in my own best interests. That said, she's never judgmental, only matter-of-fact. It's great to be treated by a physician who is not only honest but who genuinely cares and who treats me the way an adult ought to be treated.

|  A Wearer of Many Hats  |  show details
by Tammy on May 21st, 2013

I am proud to rave about Dr. Lisa! I have seen her staff change and move-on. She offers her mentoring to those wishing to further themselves and take the ball and run in the ever changing medical field. Some persons just aren't cut for the medical field. It takes a special person to give of themselves, continue growth personally & professionally, while teaching others that truly want to learn. Dr. Lisa is all of that and more. Dr. Lisa thinks outside the box. Most often situations are not brought on suddenly and thus the expectation of instant results should not be expected. She treats the body as a whole. She listened to me, asked questions and got me thinking outside the box to help improve my overall Health and follows-up to see how we're doing. All offices have their high traffic days especially during the cold and flu seasons sometimes waits are longer, sometimes staff call off sick. A doctor can not control those things and thus Dr. Lisa often wears many hats in her office as do others in any business or practice. The best hat she wears is the MD.

by Missy Pinola on May 16th, 2013

I came to Dr. Freedman looking for answers on why, over the course of about 6 months, I was feeling bloated and gaining weight. I thought maybe it may be my hormones out of whack. But the problem was mainly above my navel, My pants fit fine, but my shirts and sweaters were tight. Dr. Freedman listened to my problems and explained to me that it may be a food sensitivity issue. I had blood work done, (that day in her office!) and had the results back within 2 weeks. Dr. Freedman took the time to review my results and explain to me how the diet works. It was nice of her to tell me to call her anytime if I had any questions. I then started the 4-day Rotation Diet based on my individual results. It took about 3-4 days for me to understand how to eat the foods I was permitted to eat. It was actually all the foods I normally ate, just eating them in a different way; rotating them so I wasn't eating the same food every day. My results were immediate. I couldn't believe how better I felt. I lost 4 pounds within 4 days and the bloating had reduced tremendously. I have been on the program for 2 weeks now and I am still losing weight (about a pound every 2-3 days) and my stomach is flat. I would definitely recommend Dr. Freedman to anyone looking for answers regarding your hormone levels, bloating, weight gain and overall well being. She is compassionate about her job and wants the best outcomes for her patients!

|  Exactly What I Was Looking For  |  show details
by Jane P on May 2nd, 2013

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Freedman. She has helped me in so many ways, from anxiety and hormone imbalances to the common cold. Before I even went to see her, she explained to me all the costs that I would face because my insurance at the time wouldn’t cover it. I was interested in visiting a holistic doctor, because I knew that all my problems were related, and it didn’t make sense to me to visit many different specialists. Dr. Freedman and I discussed different treatments, and agreed on a combination of conventional medications and supplements, as well as bio-identical hormones. I am pleased to say that I didn’t have to continue any long term, and I felt that she understood my desire to continue to control my hormones with diet and exercise (once stable). Now, I am free of all medications, my hormones are stable, my cholesterol is lowered, and I feel amazing. I feel comfortable going to see Dr. Freedman for all my health care needs, and recently I was able to get an appointment the same day to seek help for a sore throat that was bothering me. Her staff is always kind and caring. I always feel like things are explained to me, and that I am involved in my treatment, which is exactly what I wanted.

by Nina K. on Apr 1st, 2013

I have recently been seeing Dr Freedman for a variety of health issues and feel very happy to have found her. I am a nurse and have seen medical practice become more and more less open to thinking and problem solving to care for needs of the individual patient. Dr Freedman uses many approaches in her practice, tradition and alternative to treat health problems with the primary goal of promoting wellness. Her practice is the best of both worlds. Having the benefit of a practitioner who has an expertise in traditional and holistic medicine is exactly what I have been looking for in a doctor. Her approach is to teach you about her recommendation for treatment so you can be a participant in decision making. Most of all, she is very sincere about wanting to help you by spending the time needed unlike (sadly) recent protocol with other doctors to only spend the 15 minutes allotted to you. I gave Dr Freedman 3 stars for promptness which Is a huge positive!! Any doctor who is able to keep a precise schedule in their office is not spending enough time with their patients when more time is needed.

|  A Partner for Good Health  |  show details
by Doris B. on Apr 1st, 2013

At first, Dr. Freeman may strike you as a no-nonsense hyper-focused medical genius, but you will soon discover she is truly caring and invested in your good health. My favorite aspect of our relationship is she NEVER talks down to me. Dr. Freeman is the rare practitioner who collaborates with you, answers your questions thoughtfully, offers you a choice of treatment plans, and sees you as a competent person. I know Dr. Freeman really cares. And in today's increasingly impersonal world, knowing your doctor truly cares is invaluable.

|  Top Notch  |  show details
by Kelly Derricks on Mar 25th, 2013

Dr Freedman has been my primary for several years. She is supportive, caring, and maintains up to date research for all of her patients needs.

by Gail on Mar 18th, 2013

Dr. freedman told me that she would monitor my hyper thyroid. she recommended that I stay hyper and continue taking meds to control my thyroid I had trusted her. After years of going to her I would walk in her office and she would have a sheet of paper asking all her patience if they want blood work done. don't you think the doctor should be letting us know if we need blood work? I heard her talk on the phone about a patient who is paying cash and that person has alot of cash! I came in for a B-12 SHOT AND SHE GAVE ME THE SHOT IT TOOK 50 SECONDS AND i PAID 20.00 FOR THIS THEN i CHANGED DOCTORS AND SHE SENT ME A BILL FOR 80.00 WHEN I DID NOT RESPOND SHE SENT IT TO A COLLECTION COMPANY. oh by the way I ended up in the E.R. with a thyroid __storm. ALL I CAN SAY IS WATCH OUT FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH

|  Dr Freedman care  |  show details
by Jim O. on Jan 17th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Freedmans for over 10 years and have found her to not only be knowledgeable but also very caring about her patients specific needs. Dr . Freedman has gone out of her way to be available both during normal office hours and after hours. I appreciate her concern for her patients and have been very pleased with her care over the years.

|  A smart and independent-minded doctor  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2012

Dr. Freedman is a fierce advocate for her patients, both with medical specialists and with insurance companies. Her staff is smart and nice.

|  My partner in healthcare  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

Dr. Freedman is smart, meticulous, a good communicator and honest. She views me as a partner in the maintenance of my own health, encourages me to read up on health issues and ask questions. These she invariably and patiently answers (without condescending to me), because she thinks there's no such thing as a stupid question. Her approach is informed not only by impressive credentials and wide experience but also by common sense. A big part of why I enjoy good health today has to do with the fact that she is my physician.

Aug 13th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Freedman. Prior to my first visit with her, I had been to several physicians whose default position was to prescribe medication to treat my mildly high blood pressure. From day one with Dr. Freedman, I knew that I was under the care of a physician who would not hesitate to try an alternative option. Her holistic approach, thoroughness, and diligence in working with me have produced noticeable effects for my blood pressure. Now, without exception, I turn to Dr. Freedman with complete confidence for any medical concern, whether seemingly large or small. I have several family members and colleagues who seek Dr. Freedman's care, and I will continue to do so as well in the future.

|  Holistic Doctors are Hard to Find  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

I use Dr. Freedman's practice for my whole family. She is a great doctor. I had suffered a very long time with an illness that 5 different doctors were not able to give me relief from. Because she approaches patients with a holistic approach she was able to treat me like no other doctor had previously and I was feeling relief right away. She is very careful about antibiotics and is very sensitive to each of my families needs. I recommend her to all my friends.

Jun 15th, 2012

Dr. Freedman is very open to utilizing natural means to complement normal medical prescription medicines. She is knowledgeable in a variety of nutritional supplements and uses reputable sources. Dr. Freedman listens to your questions and answers them to the best of her knowledge. I appreciate the "holistic" attitude rather than just prescribing medication like a lot of other doctors do.

May 4th, 2012

Dr. Freedman is smart, meticulous, a good communicator and honest. She views me as a partner in the maintenance of my own health, encourages me to read up on health issues and to ask questions. These she invariably and patiently answers (without condescending to me), because for her there is no such thing as a stupid question. Her approach is informed not only by impressive credentials and wide experience, but also by common sense. A big part of why I enjoy good health today has to do with the fact that she is my physician. B. A. Grancell-Frank

|  Good experience  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

Good doctor she's hot!

|  Not The Same Old Routine  |  show details
by Livin LaVida Loca at Citysearch on Apr 23rd, 2012 on citysearch.com

I like this doctor. Is the office conventional Is it the usual kind of doctor visit NO. I was looking for something that was a mix of holistic and traditional. Dr. Lisa is that. I am able to make an appointment usually with a week`s notice and if when I did have to see her with more quickly, she accomodated me---even if she had to open earlier or stay a bit later. I could talk to her about my blood pressure, my thryroid and my inflammed tendon and get advice and medication in one visit! So, if you are looking for something different than waiting forever in the waiting room and having to book weeks in advance and being able to talk to a doctor like a friend, go here.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  great doctor  |  show details
by bouvdf at Citysearch on Apr 23rd, 2012 on citysearch.com

My entire family has been using Dr. Freedman for over 10 years. She thinks outside the box. Helped with my sleeping issues without pushing pills. I never wait more than 10 minutes to see her. Definitely someone you want in your corner!

|  Very Pleased  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2012

I have been trying various doctors who tell me I have fibromyalgia for years. I have never believed that I had it and was referred to Dr. Freeman. She finally listened to me, has a holistic approach and in less than two months I am off the traditional medicine that I was on to a more natural remedy and I feel great.

Apr 19th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Freedman for almost two years. I see her once a month for a B-12 shot. I found Dr. Freedman through the free, local Yoga "magazine" as I was searching for a talented, highly qualified, doctor who integrates holistic approaches alongside mainstream medical treatments. As is mentioned in other reviews, Dr. Freedman is direct and thorough, she is patient with the chaos and mess of our insurance companies AND she remembers EVERYTHING. I see her at her Villanova office and appreciate the setting over the more institutional office park settings that are more familiar in our area.

|  A Healer at Heart!  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2012

Dr. Freedman is a wonderful doctor. I found her for my daughter after traditional medicine could only prescribe meds that were masking symptoms and causing other problems, because they didn't have any more answers. I started to go home and shred them each time we left the doctors office. She is direct and will tell you what you need to know not necessarily what you want to hear (good or bad). She is honest and caring about her patients. We drive over an hour to see her and I have changed over to see her myself now. I will drive the hour for good care! She doesn't prescribe meds to mask symptoms or just get through another day she recommends supplements to heal your body. Healing takes time, your body didn't become ill overnight and it won't be healed overnight..If you would rather have a quick fix pill than she is not your doctor. If you want to be healthy from the inside out, than Dr. Lisa B Freedman is the doctor you should come see. I rate her an A for life. Those that have something negative to say probably weren't there for true healing. To the one who said it seemed like she was trying to sell me something: If you go to the Dr. and they prescribe an antibiotic or heart pill how is that different than recommending and herbal supplement except the cost and the long term effect on the body..oh that's right closed mindedness. As stated above if traditional meds are what you want and to mask your symptoms to just get by..than go elsewhere. Dr. Freedman wants to help you be your healthiest. That's it..no more no less..Hope this helps the new comers and maybe we'll cross path's in the waiting room someday. :0)

Apr 10th, 2012

Direct and to the point, answers questions no matter how many, and does not cut you off when you are speaking. In my case, her diagnosis and recommendations to try supplements and vitamins have all worked well. My health and energy have greatly improved, my cholesterol has dropped and I am able to work long hours in a difficult environment overseas. It took me a long time to find a physician that recommended alternate treatment before the use of pharmaceuticals.She was recommended by my chiropractor and I am a very satisfied client. Rich N

Apr 7th, 2012

Dr. Freedman is very intelligent and quick to diagnose a problem. She is very professional and has a compassionate mannerism. I travel many miles just to have her as my physician. I have done this for many years. She has lowered my cholesterol levels by use of natural supplements vs. conventional prescription medications. In just six weeks my levels were lowered by 25 points.

|  Prompt and Effective Follow-up  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

When it became apparent that my medical condition could be a serious problem, Dr. Freedman immediately scheduled an appointment for me with a specialist. When further testing pointed to a very serious situation, she arranged for me to enter the hospital and consult with additional doctors/specialists, even though it was a holiday weekend. I will always be grateful to Dr. Freedman for her quick actions. Because of them I was able to connect with doctors and make the decisions which led to prompt surgery and treatment.

|  Thorough & Skillful  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2012

This office really tries to move things along efficiently, but, not at the sacrifice of the needs of other patients or the quality of the visit. I feel very confident in Dr. Freedman's holistic approach to health care and have benefited from the diagnostic and therapeutic techniques she makes available. She even offers seminars from time to time to her patients.

|  Solved blood pressure problems naturally  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

I went to many doctors and they kept putting me on more drugs. I did not like the side effects from the drugs. Dr freedman was able to wean me off my drugs and use herbs to keep my blood pressure normal. I am so grateful. They have no side effects.

Feb 16th, 2012

I was very happy to find a Physician who was interested in combining Adjunctive techniques and holistic medicine with traditional medicine. A month after starting with this practice, I came to her with a very confusing medical profile. She was very quick to do needed tests and refering me to other providers. A diagnosis was finally made in cooperation with 3 different physicians, much sooner than it routinely is for my problem. She is wonderful at gathering all of the information from different doctors and overseeing my progress. Also, we have been able to combine holistic medicine with traditional medicine in such a way that I feel better than I have for many years. My only issue with the practice, and this is a small issue, is that there might be better tracking of information. Computerization would be helpful. Also, she does accept AETNA, and that is not listed on the health inurances that she accepts.

|  A Good Doctor  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2012

Dr. Freedman is a very competent physician who seems to take extra steps that other physicians don't. I sincerely appreciate her holistic approach to health and plan on having Dr. Freedman as my physician for a long time.

|  Outstanding!  |  show details
by kdbadr@aol.com on Oct 10th, 2011

Dr. Freedman combines patience and compassionate listening with her medical and alternative medicine expertise. I feel extremely fortunate to have her as my family physician who takes the time and the interest to provide quality care.

Aug 16th, 2011

We like Dr. Lisa Beth Freedman very much. She is very caring and good at diagnosing problems and solving them. We have no problems getting appointments when we want them. She spends a lot of time with us and listens to anything we want to discuss with her.

|  Best Doctor I have ever had  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Freedman for 3 years now , and I have no complaints. Yes her office is in her home, and yes she has a hands on approach with her staff but not only is she seeing patients, she is teaching others at the same time.She will spend any time you need with her, will discuss every option of treatmet and think out of the box clinically. I look forward to keeping my relationship with her for a long time.

Jun 16th, 2011

both my wife and myself are pleased with her. she always is willing to talk about any kind of issue

|  Highly recommend Dr. Lisa Freedman. She is the BEST!  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

I'm very particular about my doctors and research before going. Even then, if I'm not happy, I'll walk out. Dr. Freedman exceeded all expectations. She is kind, through, patient, direct and an excellent doctor. I like her approach and I am thrilled I have her as my doctor! I highly recommend her. If your insurance doesn't cover everything, her rates are SO AFFORDABLE... no price can be put on your health. Take control of your health and pay her a visit! I am so thankful I found her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

May 23rd, 2011

Dr. Freedman has been very helpful to me. She's always very busy but somehow still manages to spend as much time with me as possible. I love that she practiced holistic medicine because it is a great alternative and really works. She is not pushy about anything, she gives me my options and lets me think about them. She always tries to schedule me in as soon as possible. I do get that she yells at her staff every now and then but in all honesty, her staff is uncaring and sometimes do not know what they are doing. Most of her staff consists of medical assistant and nursing students and it is obvious they do not care about their jobs even tho Dr. Freedman is giving them the opportunity to gain experience and such.

May 18th, 2011

I've been with Dr Freedman for about 2 years. She ALWAYS very quickly gets back to me when I'm sick (which never fails to happen over the weekend when the office is closed). Once I leave a message, she gets back to me within 30 minutes or less. That to me is an invaluable asset.

|  Great Followup  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2011

I have to say that Dr Freedman is one of the first doctors I ever met who called me on the phone herself to review bloodwork results only one day after I met her. She thoroughly reviewed them and put me on a combination of drug and herbal treat ment plan. I stii can not believe how much she cared to make the call and her promptness. I am already beginning to feel better. I am recommending her to all my friends and coworkers who want a caring and prompt and smart doctor.

Jan 19th, 2011

My name is Herb L and i am one of Dr Freedmans new patients. From the first time i called just to find out if she accepted my insurance carrier her staff was right on the job. They never missed a beat. My previous doctor was a great person as well but the staff in her office was just not following up as they should have . i had to wait days at times just for the office to get back to me about a reefill or test results when they were supposed to get back within 24 hours ,especially after the year i had with a clot on my leg and panic attacks. I just started to feel like a number . I realize i was not the only patient in the office and not one to be a bother but when your life is on the line with serious problems like i had i knew i needed a change ASAP. I was lucky to have a friend advise me about Dr Freedman and have only had 3 visits but let me say this, I feel she has done more for me and my health in 3 visits than my previous doctor did for me in a year. She listens and gives you alternatives on what you can take regular meds or a more natural medicine. i have been looking to try and get away from all the asthma medication chemicals and i am on my way to doing that. She is interested in the cause of the problem and not just give you pills to maanage it. i have never experienced this with any other doctor. The holistic medicine might not all be covered by insurance but that is my choice if i want to go that way and pay but the prices are very reasonable, she doe not make u choose, she just gives you a choice. I feel so strongly about her and her staff i have already recomended my sister to go and see her and see what i am talkingabout. She has been great her small staff has been great and i intend to keep telling anyone i can to go see her and give her a chance so they can see what she is about. Iam greatful i found her. Thank you for everything Doc.

|  She Really Understands and Can Help  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2010

I have been searching for years for a doctor that really listens, understands and can help. I suffer from Chronic Fatigue. In the past most doctors just told me it was all in my head or that I had to live with that. I refused to accept those answers. Dr Freedman performed a vitamin analysis on me. We got the test results back. She thoroughly explained them and started me on the appropriate vitamins. After one month I felt alittle better. After 3 months I feel alot better. I feel I can finally function! I am so glad I met her.

|  Non-Traditional Answers!!! Finally!  |  show details
by ~Tamara on Dec 2nd, 2010

I am ever so greatful for Dr. Freedman. She's given us answers that no-one else could in tradtional medicine. My 14 yr old was put on medication after medication for pain when it was actually diet related. We are still working on gathering answers for other symptoms, but she doesn't give up and that's what I love most about Dr. Freedman. She's very caring and compassionate about what she does! If I could give her 10 stars I would. Thank you Dr. Freedman.

Nov 24th, 2010

I have been very fortunate to have Dr. Freedman as my physician for many years. She is a dedicated, competent, caring and patient- focused physician whom I can trust and rely upon in my care and treatment.

|  VERY PATIENT, UNDERSTANDING, AND SMART  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2010

I went to see Dr Freedman because I wanted a holistic doctor who was open-minded about my health issues. a lot of other doctors just disregarded my concerns or told me it was all in my head. Dr Freedman listened to me and understood. Then she ordered the appropriate tests. i am now on Natural supplements and they are working! I am so happy. Her staff is sweet and always accomodate me. They also always return phone calls in a timely manner. i am so glad I found her.

|  Excellent MD with holistic knowledge  |  show details
by Jenny Berkley on Nov 7th, 2010

Dr. Freedman was recommended to me for a medical approach to brain chemistry and hormones to address post-menopausal symptoms. She is thorough, caring, and knowledgeable in alternatives to synthetic hormonal treatments and standard anti-anxiety meds. We're working carefully together on this, and connect well. I highly recommend her!

|  Mary A  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2010

I am so happy that I found Dr. Freedman. She has treated my anxiety and depression without the traditional medicines that didn't agree with me. She is excellant at follow up, even on nights and weekends.

|  A REAL DOCTOR WHO TRULY CARES  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2010

She really knows you and cares and listens. She will get to the bottom of any problem you have using special tests. then she can help you. she always returns calls herself. her staff is young and nice and accomadating. the Dr always follows up and get you better.

|  menopause distress  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2010

Dr. Freedman helped me in so many ways, when suffering from menopausal symtoms that causes me great distress. She is focused, professional and the results of working with her have changed my life dramatically. She is now my primary doctor, and it is a trusted relationship.

|  Wonderful caring flexible holistic/ allopathic  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2010

This may come up twice since this site seems a bit screwy but here goes..... 2nd attempt. Lol. Dr. Lisa Freedman is an amazing GP. I have lived in many states and have had many health issues and drs. I'm a medically trained massage therapist and studying ro be a naturopathic nutritionist. She has high standards of professionalism which I respect highly. She listens to my interpretation of what my body is feeling and we come to solutions that are holistic or allopathic depending on the need and circumstance. I have needed many referrals and the team of specialists she works with are all as respectful and as thorough as she is. I couldn't be happier. I have searched a long time for a Dr who would consider and have the time to work with me on prevention as well as addressing symptoms. She always treats my thoughts and opinions with respect as opposed to the condescention and abruptness you get from most drs. She is never overbooked. I have spent hours waiting in drs offices or been forced to see some random associate. dr Freedman always has time for me. We have done much diagnostic testing.... Always instigated by my conscerns and the results have brought our attention to ailments that have been a mystery to me for years. I can't sing her praises enough. She is the perfect blend of what all physicians should be. Not only addressing symptoms but have the time, inclination, education, and insight to work on preventing future illness by catching insufficiencies and trends before they become a dire health issue. She is an asset to the field. I have immense gratitude that I found a GP who sees the big picture. And her staff is aleTa friendly, professional, and efficient. Ohh and I have been a patient of Dr Freedman for 4 years.

|  Quality Service  |  show details
by Chryssa K. on Oct 1st, 2010

Dr. Lisa Beth Freedman has benn my primary care physician and gyn for over 5 years. Dr. Lisa has helped me lose almost 30 lbs. and change my lifestyle so I can live a healthier and happier life. Dr. Lisa has always returned my phone calls directly and promptly if ever I leave a message. Dr. Lisa has great office hours available and in 2 locations. I feel like Dr. Lisa has my best interest in mind and makes good well thought out decisions when we are discussing medical decisions to be made. I am also happy that Dr. Lisa can be both my Primary and GYN so I can get my exams, bloodwork, shots, everything in a one stop shop. Dr. Lisa is very knowledgeable about women's health issues, especially fertility and weight loss. I trust Dr. Lisa will always make the best medical decisions possible when it concerns me. Please note, I drive about almost 40 minutes each way to and from her office. It is worth it.

Sep 28th, 2010

I had my first visit with Dr. Freedmans practice today. It was no problem making an appointment. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful even though I had a lot of questions. There was little to no wait (besides taking the time to fill out the forms), in fact much better than some other offices I have been to. However, what was most important was that I didnt feel rushed when with Dr. Freedman. She took the time to listen to everything I said and was more than willing to explain anything I didnt understand. It is this reason primarily that I will stay with her.

|  Very Compassionate  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2010

Dr Freedman is a very compassionate and personeable physician. She makes you feel important not like a number like at my old doctor's office. She returns your phone call if you want to speak directly to her. She also practices Holistic medicine so she really treats me like a whole person not like a thing. Her staff is young and energetic and enthusiastic. She uses new testing in her office and diagnosed my reason for my tiredness that my last doctor could not. Now I finally feel awake! I would highly recommend her to my friends and family.

Sep 9th, 2010

Dr Freedman was caring and professional during my visit. She was able to diagnose my condition accurately and cure it without any issues. Im glad to have her as my doctor and recommend her to others who are looking for a compassionate doctor that provides exceptional care and service.

|  Superb!  |  show details
by wp on Aug 24th, 2010

Dr. Freedman is such a rare find these days! A true professional, she completely devotes herself and her time to you as a patient, and does so with such focus and sincerity. As any professional doctors office should be, she runs a tight ship, and does so in a way that you feel youre being taken care of by a family centered practice. During an extremely sensitive situation I was unable to come to her and without question, she came to me. Shes wonderful.

Aug 10th, 2010

Dr. Freedman is a great doctor! I am very happy with her professionalism and how she loves to take care of her patients. She is the only doctor that I know who would spend more than 30 minutes with a patient. She has wonderful staff members that are hard working and very polite and very nice. I would highly recommend her for any kind of problem or concern that I would have.

|  Very Caring  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2010

Dr Freedman spent alot of time with me. She really cares. She diagnosed a problem that was going on for years and was the first to help me. i felt very comfortable with her and told all my friends/relatives about her.

|  Very compassionate doctor ...  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2010

I have found Dr. Freedman to be very personable, intelligent and caring. She always return my calls promptly. She diagnosis and treats me correctly every time I get sick. She is always available to see me when I need her. She makes me feel important. She sincerely and genuinely cares about me like a friend. I highly recommend her as a family physician.

|  Below Average  |  show details
May 1st, 2009

I feel they really don't listen and sometimes not too friendly. However, some services are helpful to determine nutritional deficiencies such as the cell test. I'm not sure what to make of this doctor but will ride it out to see what happens. If i had a serious health issue, I'd consider going to another doctor.

by googlefreak on Dec 21st, 2006 on citysearch.com

the drs office has all kinds of postings about how this doctor is willing to be there for the patient any time of the day.....while she does try to work you in when you need to be seen, be prepared to wait, or go all over town to her number of offices. A