Dr. Lisa Freedman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2017
One Of The Best Doctor
I Love coming to Dr. Lisa Freedman. She has been my doctor since 2009. She is very carrying and always goes above and beyond her duties. She is very smart, professional and always explains every things carefully, making sure I understand. Her staff are very pleasant, and very time in her office it's very short. I highly recommend Dr. Lisa Freedman.

May 18th, 2017
Dr Freedman
I have been a patient of Dr. Freedmans for over 17 years. Dr. Freedman is always attentive and during office visits I have never felt rushed or not listened to; She has monitored a chronic condition I have had for years and I definitely owe a good portion of my well being to Dr. Freedman. After hours and on weekends she has been helpful and accommodating. Dr. Freedman is very knowledgeable, attentive and caring – an excellent doctor.

May 12th, 2017
Great Holistic Doctor
Dr. Freedman uses various tests to find & treat the root of whatever problem you are having, not just the symptoms. She & her staff are always friendly & personable. They are in network w/ my insurance & I never have to wait long for an appt.

May 8th, 2017
Wonderful Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Freeman for over 18 years. I have always found her to be a very caring physician, one who puts her patient’s needs and concerns over her own. Her willingness to treat both holistically and medically are important to me and I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking an “alternative” along with traditional medicine.

April 26th, 2017
Wonderful!
Great doctor. The first time I went into her office she immediately ran blood work to get to the root of my problem rather than trying to fix the symptoms. Within 3 months I'm feeling great and I know I have her to thank. Highly recommended!

February 3rd, 2017
Wonderful Doctor
For the last year of my 18 year old daughter's life I was unable to find a doctor who was informed enough to diagnose what was happening in her body. She had tons of lab work done only to be told everything was normal. Her 30 pound weight gain in a 12 month period, extreme fatigue and severe aches were far from normal for her. I am so thankful to have finally found Dr Freedman. She ordered the correct blood tests and was able to diagnose my daughter with Hoshimoto's Disease. She was also able to successfully treat and teach her how to manage it. Her holistic approach to viewing the patient instead of treating the symptoms enabled her to get an understanding of what was taking place in my daughter's body that were actually causing the symptoms. She is not only a phenomenal Doctor but also an amazing person.

January 11th, 2017
BEST MD and Holistic Doctor in the area
I was looking for a doctor who was an MD, but who also took a holistic approach to healthcare. She is perfect. She looks at me as in individual and treats me according to MY personal health. I like to take a preventive approach and she helps me to maintain my good health. She is caring, professional, and an excellent doctor. I can't recommend her enough!

December 6th, 2016
Husband, myself, and two year old son go to this doctor. It might be hard to swallow some of the advice that she gives, but do it. My husband paid for some of the extra blood testing (about $500). He followed her advice on vitamins (they are not cheap either) and foods to eat and avoid. Was his diet hard? YES! We only follow the dieting advice about 50% of the time. However, my husband decreased his pain level significantly. He avoided the gym for months because of pain. He is now back at the gym. He is much much happier. My son and I just paid for blood testing for ourselves. I anticipate similar results because this doctor really does go after the root cause of the problem. Her office isn't perfect, but if you want to actually get better, go here.

October 25th, 2016
East meets West
I think Dr. Freedman is fabulous. She uses her medical education and marries it with holistic philosophies. This yields you a Doctor who not only looks for root causes, but just doesn't want to write prescriptions all day long. She looks at you holistically and tries to drive a plan to help you reach your personal level of optimal health. Her solutions include supplements, dietary recommendations, and if necessary any prescriptions drugs. If you want a Doctor who thinks dimensionally and applies multiple disciplines to your care, then Dr. Freedman is for you!

October 19th, 2016
Terrible
Sucks. Scam. Steals money.

October 16th, 2016
Dr. Freedman has been my doctor over 10 years. She is very compassionate about her work. Dr. Lisa will call you on the weekend to follow up with your illness. Dr. Freedman truly cares about her patients.

October 16th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Freedman for approximately 15 years and have always found her to be caring and concerned as well as a highly skilled doctor. Dr. Freedman has never rushed me and takes the time to listen to my concerns. She has gone out of her way to be available whenever I have had health issues, recommended the appropriate specialist when necessary and always followed up on any outstanding concerns. She is receptive to resolving issues over the phone and has refilled ongoing prescriptions without requiring an office visit. I recommend Dr. Freedman to anyone looking for a compassionate and talented doctor.