A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Fulgenzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Fulgenzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Fulgenzi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulgenzi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fulgenzi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Anne Fulgenzi MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Fulgenzi practice?
- Dr. Lisa Fulgenzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Fulgenzi practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Huntington Woods, MI.
See Huntington Woods Internists and Huntington Woods Pediatricians.