A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Dodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Dodson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodson graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Dodson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dodson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa G. Dodson practice?
Dr. Lisa Dodson practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Scappoose, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.