A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Dodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dodson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dodson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Dodson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodson graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Dodson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Grill Dodson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa G. Dodson practice?
- Dr. Lisa Dodson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Dodson practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.