A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Gamell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gamell
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gamell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Gamell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamell graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gamell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa S Gamell MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Gamell practice?
- Dr. Lisa Gamell has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Gamell practices Ophthalmology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Ophthalmologists.