A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Gamell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Gamell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamell graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gamell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Gamell MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Gamell practice?
- Dr. Lisa Gamell has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Gamell practices Ophthalmology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Tampa Ophthalmologists.