A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Garbutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Garbutt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garbutt
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Garbutt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Garbutt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Garbutt graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Garbutt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa D Garbutt MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa D. Garbutt practice?
- Dr. Lisa Garbutt has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Garbutt practices Ophthalmology near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Ophthalmologists.