A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Gardner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cysts
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Gardner DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Gardner practice?
- Dr. Lisa Gardner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Gardner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.