A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Garner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Garner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Garner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Anne Garner MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Garner practice?
- Dr. Lisa Garner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Garner practices Dermatology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Dermatologists.