A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Longworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Longworth, Pain Management, Anesthesiology, and Nonoperative Spine Care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Longworth, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Longworth graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Longworth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa E. Longworth DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa E. Longworth practice?
- Dr. Lisa Longworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Longworth practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Anesthesiologists and Morristown Pain Management Doctors.