A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Geller, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Geller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Jean Geller MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Geller practice?
- Dr. Lisa Geller has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Geller practices Emergency Medicine near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Emergency Physicians.