A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Genecov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Genecov is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Genecov, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Genecov graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Genecov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Weinburger Genecov MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa W. Genecov practice?
- Dr. Lisa Genecov has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Genecov practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.