A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Gervin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Gervin is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Gervin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gervin graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Gervin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Nightingale Gervin MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa N. Gervin practice?
- Dr. Lisa Gervin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Gervin practices Internal Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Internists.