A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Gesualdo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Gesualdo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gesualdo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gesualdo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Gesualdo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Gesualdo practice?
- Dr. Lisa Gesualdo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Gesualdo practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.