A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Ghosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Ghosh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghosh graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghosh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Gonzales Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Chacko Ghosh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa C. Ghosh practice?
- Dr. Lisa Ghosh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Ghosh practices Family Medicine near Humble, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Humble Primary Care Doctors.