A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Ghosh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghosh graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghosh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Lbj Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghosh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Texas Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Ghosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa C. Ghosh practice?
Dr. Lisa Ghosh practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gonzales, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Ghosh, Dr. Bess Ghosh, Dr. Bessie Ghosh, Dr. Beth Ghosh, Dr. Betsy Ghosh, Dr. Bette Ghosh, Dr. Bettie Ghosh, Dr. Bettina Ghosh