Dr. Lisa Gibson-Mckee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Gibson-Mckee?

June 27th, 2017

Best doctor in the state.

This doctor is very caring and sensitive to your health needs.

March 31st, 2016

Dr. Gibson McKee is wonderful. She delivered my first baby and she is now delivering my second baby. I just couldn't imagine going to anyone else. She will make you feel comfortable, she always gives you a smile, and she is very professional. If you're looking for a doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Gibson Mckee.

September 10th, 2015

Great OBGYN

Dr. McKee is a great doctor. She moves really fast, which may not be appealing to some, but still takes time to talk about your concerns. She is great about remembering personal things about me and other patients, and is laid back. She has kept me calm my entire pregnancy and answers all my questions. I've been seeing her for 4 years and won't see anyone else!

July 6th, 2015

blount

very mean ,dont care about patients . she will not take the time to talk to you ,she is not personal at all. very disappointed

May 26th, 2015

very disappointed

I had an emergency visit with Dr. McKee at 8 weeks of pregnancy. I was very upset and distressed about everything that was going on. I was given an ultrasound but unfortunately there was nothing that could be done because I had miscarried. This was actually my very first interaction with Dr. McKee. She was very matter of fact about everything that happened and not compassionate at all. She bluntly told me that these things just happen. Which is definitely something you don't wont to hear when just minutes ago you lost your baby. She never asked how I was doing or even acted as if it was anything more than a routine exam. I had a appointment to follow up in two weeks. I went to that appointment thinking that she would exam me and talk more to me then. I sat in the waiting room for about an hour only to be directed to her office, see her for 5 minutes and be sent on my way. She never even looked at my chart to see what medications I was taking and why and just assumed that I would want to be on some kind of birth control without asking me first. Overall this was the most traumatic experience that I've gone threw and the way that they choose to deal with a person's loss is horrible. Their facility is nice but I will never go there again!

April 14th, 2015

She is always in and out. She never takes the time to explain what's going on.

April 24th, 2013

Very Bad Attitude! Unconcerned and unprofessional. Does not follow-up! Poor bedside manners.

June 27th, 2017