A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Gil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Gil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Gil, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gil graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marie Gil MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Gil practice?
- Dr. Lisa Gil has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Gil practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Family Physicians.