Dr. Lisa Gilbert-Ahee DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Warren, MI

4.8

July 26th, 2016
Don't waste your time
I found this doctor to be very rude and and judge mental. I was very upset after waiting for a month to see a doctor, I had been crying and having a bad day, when I was told to "Take it down a notch" I find doctors in this network are cocky, and rude, with a splash of sarcasm. For this to be a "Specialist " in her field, her bed side manner was atrocious. She made it clear, that she was not capable of helping me, that my abdominal pain was beyond her help. I will not be returning to see her. There is nothing Special about this specialist. Very disappointed in her attitude towards me. This is was also the first time I had seen her, also my last. In the future, when someone is in pain and upset, Don't tell them to take it down a notch. Very unprofessional.

December 11th, 2015
Great Dr, Hospital, and staff
Excellent experience could not be happier with my result. Dr. Gilbert was professional, kind, and right on. The hospital staff was friendly with a great sense of humor that put me at ease. Amazing staff at the hospital. for me this was the best experience I have had in a hospital

February 11th, 2013
Dr. Gilbert delivered my son almost 7 years ago. If I still lived in the area she would still be my OB. She is supportive and very calm during the whole process.

July 19th, 2011
Unfortunately, I have had many reasons to see Dr. Gilbert. Fortunately for me, I see Dr. Gilbert. She is, by far, the best doctor I have ever seen. I have recommended many people to her and they are all very happy I did. I cannot say enough good things about her. Her staff is wonderful too. No one ever makes you feel you are a bother. Wish all doctor's offices could learn from them.

July 13th, 2011
She was great in every possible way!!

March 18th, 2009
Dr. Gilbert is very kind and caring. She has a great bedside manner.She is always willing to listen and spend time with you. Office staff is exceptional!