A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Gill is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Gill, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Gill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marie Gill DO and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Gill practice?
- Dr. Lisa Gill has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Gill practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.