A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Gittens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Gittens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gittens graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gittens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Nadine Gittens MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa N. Gittens practice?
- Dr. Lisa Gittens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Gittens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.