A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Glantz, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Glantz graduated from Brown University, Providence.More Education & Awards
Dr. Glantz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glantz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Glantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa K. Glantz practice?
Dr. Lisa Glantz practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Northampton, MA.
See Northampton Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Glantz, Dr. Bess Glantz, Dr. Bessie Glantz, Dr. Beth Glantz, Dr. Betsy Glantz, Dr. Bette Glantz, Dr. Bettie Glantz, Dr. Bettina Glantz