A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Gobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Gobar, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gobar graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Gobar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gobar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 17 plans