A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Gobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Gobar is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Gobar, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gobar graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Gobar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Suzanne Gobar MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Gobar practice?
- Dr. Lisa Gobar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Gobar practices Nuclear Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Nuclear Medicine Physicians.