Dr. Lisa Gold MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 7 reviews

April 14th, 2015
Very long time to get an appointment, they lost all of my sons records and the front desk is very rude. I have five kids and have pulled all of them from this office and switched pediatricians all together.

January 4th, 2014
Arianna's Nonnative
Let me start by saying I am a grandmother so I have many years of experience with doctors and in particular pediatricians! Dr. Gold is one of those doctors who takes the time to get to know her patients and their families. She is that doctor you can call day or night, she will personally call you back and has a genuine caring heart. My daughter had many concerns being a new mom and thanks to the Internet and Dr. Gold always took the time to put her at ease and made her feel she would always be there to help. She was going through her own personal issues with her parents but took time to call me at night because she realized we were worried. I could site fifty times she was wonderful so let me say this : yes you may have to wait for her but when you get in to see her, you know she is focused on your child and the world will have to wait! I will gladly wait for that and by the way, that's why you're waiting. If she feels you need a referral, her ego isn't so big not to provide one. To conclude all I can say is if you can have her b your pediatrician you are lucky and in very very capable hands. We have all moved to Indianapolis and our only regret is leaving Dr. Gold!!! Really can't say enough about her, front desk needs some help but not Dr Gold.

November 13th, 2013
Ongoing phone problems
It is very difficult to get through on the phone to the office. Sometimes you'll get into the phone tree and get disconnected, sometimes messages that the phone is disconnected, etc. I'm sure they are busy, but they need a better phone system to try and speak with a live person. I've had to call the hospital to have her office paged to return the call. Then the staff is a bit rude and just says that their phone is very busy and nothing is wrong with it.

October 13th, 2011
Dr. Lisa Gold is an absolutely amazing pediatrician and I trust and respect her to the fullest. I have recommended her to all of my friends. When I had my first child and I thought that he was "going to die" with every sniffle, she made me feel very comfortable, spent time with us, and displayed great compassion. This continued compassion was a blessing when my second child ended up in the NICU for two weeks with an infection. Dr. Gold truely cares for our children and will spend all of the time that you need to understand what is going on with your child. On the down side, over the last two years, I have not been happy with the scheduling procedure, the unprofessionalism of the office staff, and being told that I would have to choose which one of my children got to see the doctor when both of my children were sick because they didnt have enough openings. Dr. Gold still saw both children at the one's appointment. The weight time to see Dr. Gold has increased tremendously over the five years that I have had children, but it is worth it!

June 2nd, 2011
Dr. Gold
Doctor Gold is a wonderful pediatrician. However, I've had extremely poor experiences with her office staff and procedures. Scheduling is terrible and wait time is unacceptable. I have always felt the wait for Dr. Gold was worth it, but over the past six months, her office staff has been unprofessional and rude. Scheduling an appointment has been a nightmare and I believe has compromised my daughter's health.

October 23rd, 2009
Dr. Gold is fantastic! When I had my son 4 years ago I was still undecided on a Dr. for him, but after meeting her in the hospital (she assisted with my C-section) I became very confident that I was making a good decision. She has never let me down. She listens to all of my concerns, and will stay in the office with you until all of your questions have been answered. I have never felt rushed or made to feel I was wasting her time. I may have to wait a little longer for her but in my opinion she is worth it.

January 7th, 2009
Overrated
This Doctor is great as long as you just go in for well visits and there is nothing wrong with your kid. She overlooked a very obvious diagnosis of my son. Then, whenever I would bring up problems to her about his development, she would do the classic 'go ahead and wait' pediatrician line. Come on folks, you can do better than this! I was taught to NEVER wait when it comes to kids' development, as early intervention is the key to success! I could hardly ever get into see her- she was always booked, and then I would have to wait a long time to book an appointment or see one of her associates.