A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Goldfarb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldfarb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Tisch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Michele Goldfarb MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. Lisa Goldfarb has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Goldfarb practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists and Brooklyn Addiction Specialists.