A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Goldfarb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldfarb
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldfarb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldfarb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Tisch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Michele Goldfarb MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. Lisa Goldfarb has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Goldfarb practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.