A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Golik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Golik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Golik graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Golik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Golik MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Golik practice?
- Dr. Lisa Golik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Golik practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clovis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Fresno, CA.
See Clovis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.