Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Omni Womens Health Medical Group Inc
1530 Shaw Ave
Clovis, CA 93611
559-323-9133
Locations and availability (3)

|  Awesome doctor  |  show details
by Lisa Golik on Dec 11th, 2013

I am under forty but have had many issues and this great doctor has given me prompt treatment and given me adequate medication and services in her Clovis office. She has one particular girl that is always friendly and effecient and they are great with confidentiality. I am able to take my lunch hour and they get you in and seen promptly. Thank you dr. Golik and reception!!

|  Very disappointed...  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2013

This is my first pregnancy and I've heard great things about this doctor. To my surprise, I didn't think so... I can't ever get in to see the doctor because she is always rescheduling! This doctor must be delivering a baby every day of the week!!!! I have never felt so insecure about a doctor and unsafe with the patient care. She never acts like she knows what to tell me or cares! They are always running behind rushing through my appointment... To top it off, their bathroom always looks disgusting! Every time I go in to take a urine sample I am scared to touch anything with the sight of old urine dripping down the side of the toilet paper dispenser and a dirty sink and mirror! Her office staff is short, not friendly, and disorganized. I am really disappointed because the doctor seems intelligent and kind. Would not recommend.

|  Amazing doctor!  |  show details
by Happy patient on Sep 20th, 2013

The office location was a little difficult to find but the office is new and very clean. The staff was very friendly and the doctor was wonderful! The flow of the office was very efficient. She is very gentle and explains everything before and during her exam/procedure. She was able to answer all my questions and was very reassuring. I was told about her by a friend and I am so happy I made the appointment. I would recommend her to all my family and friends.