Dr. Lisa Golik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Golik?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2016

I was very impressed with Dr. Golik. She took time to explain my problems. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

February 17th, 2016

Ruined my life

Dr. Golik saw me in her Clovis office a couple of years ago. My first visit was not to good. The wait was very long and the Dr.seemed very preoccupied with other things. After a few visit I learned she was expecting, so I thought all the previous things were related to her pregnancy. Well I was scheduled for surgery and it turned out to be the worst thing in my life. First of all she cut me open then learned she couldn't do the procedure that way and I could've bled out. So she tried her best to go a different route. Well here it is 2years later and I've had more problems than I had before the surgery. After a couple of follow-ups during one of them she had her new born baby in the office and she seemed overwhelmed. I let her know the feeling that the surgery didn't help and all the problems I was having. A week later I received a letter in the mail saying she was know longer in practice. But I see she is working still.... Very dissatisfied with this Dr!!

December 11th, 2013

Awesome doctor

I am under forty but have had many issues and this great doctor has given me prompt treatment and given me adequate medication and services in her Clovis office. She has one particular girl that is always friendly and effecient and they are great with confidentiality. I am able to take my lunch hour and they get you in and seen promptly. Thank you dr. Golik and reception!!

December 5th, 2013

Very disappointed...

This is my first pregnancy and I've heard great things about this doctor. To my surprise, I didn't think so... I can't ever get in to see the doctor because she is always rescheduling! This doctor must be delivering a baby every day of the week!!!! I have never felt so insecure about a doctor and unsafe with the patient care. She never acts like she knows what to tell me or cares! They are always running behind rushing through my appointment... To top it off, their bathroom always looks disgusting! Every time I go in to take a urine sample I am scared to touch anything with the sight of old urine dripping down the side of the toilet paper dispenser and a dirty sink and mirror! Her office staff is short, not friendly, and disorganized. I am really disappointed because the doctor seems intelligent and kind. Would not recommend.

September 21st, 2013

Amazing doctor!

The office location was a little difficult to find but the office is new and very clean. The staff was very friendly and the doctor was wonderful! The flow of the office was very efficient. She is very gentle and explains everything before and during her exam/procedure. She was able to answer all my questions and was very reassuring. I was told about her by a friend and I am so happy I made the appointment. I would recommend her to all my family and friends.

June 14th, 2017