A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Gonsalves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Gonsalves, Family Practitioner is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonsalves
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonsalves Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonsalves graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Gonsalves has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Gonsalves MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Gonsalves practice?
- Dr. Lisa Gonsalves has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Gonsalves practices Family Medicine near Ormond Beach, FL.
See Ormond Beach Primary Care Doctors.