A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Gonsalves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Gonsalves, Family Practitioner is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonsalves graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Gonsalves has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Gonsalves MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Gonsalves practice?
- Dr. Lisa Gonsalves has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Gonsalves practices Family Medicine near Ormond Beach, FL.
See Ormond Beach Family Physicians.