A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Goodman is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Goodman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Goodman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Lisa Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Goodman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians and Oakland Oncologists.