A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Goodman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Goodman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Goodman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Lisa Goodman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Goodman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.