A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Goodman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Goodman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Goodman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Lisa Goodman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Goodman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Berkeley, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians and Oakland Pediatric Specialists.