A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Goodman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Goodman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Goodman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Lisa Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Goodman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians and Oakland Oncologists.