Dr. Lisa Goss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Goss?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Goss?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 30th, 2016

Very condescending. I am a nurse and no matter what my opinion is of MY healthcare viewpoints, it is wrong for one reason or another. Always gives me a hard time about refilling my rx even after I jump through all the hoops she wanted me to jump through. Overly eager to prescribe medications, writing scripts for meds to help with side effects of other meds. Will be looking for a new doctor.

April 20th, 2016

A true professional

Dr Goss has been my family doctor for several years. Very caring and has me on a very good health program. When she calls about my blood results she explains what I need and why. I have great confidence in her + highly recommend her practice.

April 17th, 2016

No Bedside Manner

She has no bedside manner. She also makes you feel as though you are bothering her and taking up her time. When I was worried about starting a new medications she said to me, "Well, I don't know what you want me to do then." I had to switch doctors.

June 19th, 2015

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Goss for the last few years. Her and her staff are so pleasant and courteous. As for Dr. Goss, I myself think she is the best. When she says she'll get back to you with blood work or whatever, its either that day or within a few days. I planned on to keep her as our Physician. I refer her to my family and friends.

April 21st, 2015

I felt very rushed. She did not take time with me.

March 27th, 2010

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone !

Dr. Goss treated both my husband and myself as patients at the Family Practice facility some time back. After my initial visit with her I vowed I would not see her again. We found her "bedside manner" to be beyond poor. She gave the impression we were taking up her time. My husband had problems with his colon and was to have surgery. She gave him little to no information as to what he should/should not do/avoid before or after the surgery. In addition,today, my 11 year old grandson was taken to the med. quick type of clinic where she happened to be working. My son-in-law was in the room with him and spoke with Dr. Goss during the visit. My grandson needed stitches and she proceeded to stitch his hand even though his hand was not numb. My son-in-law even said "shouldn't you wait for the novacane to start working first" and her response was "no." I think this is absolutely horrible. It makes you angry when you get a doctor who, either, gives the impression that you are wasting his/her time or doesn't seem interested in treating you but you need to be better than that when working with children.

November 30th, 2016