A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Granderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Granderson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Granderson graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Granderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System -Mercer, Trenton, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa I Granderson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa I. Granderson practice?
- Dr. Lisa Granderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Granderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.