A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Gray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Gray, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gray has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa N Gray DO and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lisa N. Gray practice?
- Dr. Lisa Gray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Gray practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Palmer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Soldotna, AK and Anchorage, AK.
See Palmer Internists and Palmer Cardiologists.