A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Greisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Greisman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Greisman, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Greisman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Greisman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Anne Greisman MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Greisman practice?
- Dr. Lisa Greisman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Greisman practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Towson Internists and Towson Infectious Disease Doctors.