Learn more about Dr. Lisa Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Harper Clark MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa H. Clark practice?
- Dr. Lisa Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Clark practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.