A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Smith, Pediatrician, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- IU Health Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Helene Smith MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa H. Smith practice?
- Dr. Lisa Smith has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Smith practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians and Indianapolis Neurologists.