A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Smith, Pediatrician, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Helene Smith MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa H. Smith practice?
- Dr. Lisa Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Smith practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians and Indianapolis Neurologists.