Dr. Lisa Haddad Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Haddad?

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Dr. Haddad was very kind and gentle when I was going trough a difficult time. She took a great deal of time listening to me and my partner and was very easy to talk to. She called the next day to check up on how I was feeling and answer more questions. I felt as if I was in excellent hands and would recommend her to my family and friends. She is an excellent surgeon and her bedside manor was suburb.

Very Wrong and Rude!

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

This doctor assumed that she would be "wasting (her) time" to perform a diagnostic lap to diagnose my chronic pelvic pain. She was very condescending and rude, suggesting I visit a pain clinic for antidepressants and etc. Dr Haddad told me I definitely did not have endometriosis. She discredited all advice of previous doctors as well as my own knowledge of my body. Under the care of a different, wonderful, compassionate, and knowledgble doctor I had the lap with excision of extensive endometriosis, adhesions, and required some repositioning. Dr Haddad may do a great job prescribing birth control pills, but if you need a surgery she would rather convince you that you are crazy. She exuded confidence as though she had X-ray vision and belittled me to tears.