A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Halperin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Halperin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Faith Halperin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa F. Halperin practice?
- Dr. Lisa Halperin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Halperin practices Pediatrics near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Pediatricians.