A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Hansard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Hansard, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Hansard, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansard graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hansard has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Joy Hansard MD is a female Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Hansard practice?
- Dr. Lisa Hansard has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Hansard practices Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.