Dr. Lisa Hansard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Hansard?

October 13th, 2015

The Best!

Dr. Hansard is the most caring and full of life specialist I've ever come in contact with. She treats all of her patients like they are the only care in her world. Dr. Lisa is smart, funny, sassy, & works very hard to make every woman's dream of children possible.

September 24th, 2013

Amazing bedside manner

I would recommend Dr. Hansard to anyone who needs a little extra help getting pregnant. She and her staff take time to get to know their patients and have a genuine interest in them. Even when my husband and I had lost hope, Dr. Hansard never gave up. She was always straightforward and honest. I have only positive things to say about her and the great staff she works with.

November 13th, 2012

Dr. Hansard has been very informative, positive & made us feel very comfortable during our visits. First IUI attempt tomorrow!

May 23rd, 2012

Caring and Understanding

Dr. Hansard always took time to address any questions or concerns we had during the IVF process. Additionally, her staff was always available day or night if you had questions about the medications or prepping for the procedures. By assigning a personalized team to my case it really made the process so easy. I always knew who to ask for, all my calls were returned quickly. An added bonus was that they made sure my husband was involved every step of the way and addressed any questions he had. Although we used technology to conceive, Dr. Hansard and her staff ensured it was still done in a loving and compassionate environment. At 14 weeks pregnant we could not be happier with the results.

March 22nd, 2012

The staff at Texas Fertility were very kind and knowledgeable as we went through this nerve racking process. They kept us informed and Dr. Hansard was very even keel and patient.

January 26th, 2012

Best Experience I could have imagined...

Infertility is not easy. However, Dr. Hansard exhibited the utmost professionalism and empathy throughout our experience with her. She was always willing to answer my millions of questions, and on those days where we were worried we would never get pregnant, she was so reassuring. She knows what she is doing but never comes across as "Dr. Know-It-All." I very highly recommend her to anyone who is having difficulty getting pregnant!

June 6th, 2011

Nothing but positive to say about Dr. Hansard and TFC. After trying to conceive for a year, I was referred to Dr. Hansard by my OB/GYN. From the beginning, I felt very comfortable with Dr. Hansard and fully believed I was in good hands. After only one IUI, I am expecting twins at the end of the year.

February 14th, 2011

Recommending Dr. Hansarx

My husband (31) and i (29) have been trying to conceive for a little over a year. Dr. Hansard and her staff took great care of us. Their office is very efficient in understanding procedures, medical processes, and promptly following up. We had 4 unsuccessful IUI cycles with injectables. Our first IVF has been a success. Keeping our fingers crossed to have a healthy birth at the end of the year. Dr. Hansard is very personable, knowledgable, and positive. I would recommend seeing her as your RE and working with the txfertilty clinic! K

April 17th, 2010

Great Experience

Dr. Hansard has an abviouls passion for her profession. Instead of telling me what I wanted to hear, she very gently explained the significance of my situation and offered me all the available options as well as success rates. It was clear that she did not want to give me bad news, but I appreciate her honesty more than she will ever know. We needed the facts, not false hope, so we could make the best decisions for us. I spent almost a year with my OBG on treatments that had basically no chance for success. We will definitely be continuing our journey with Dr. Hansard.

March 19th, 2009

Love her! She is smart, caring, and to the point, great physician and person!

Dr. Hansard has been treating me for unexplained infertility for the past 18 months. She is forward and direct which takes a minute to get used to but she has your very best interests and health at heart. Her office is gorgeous and clean, her staff is nice and easily reachable, and diagnosis and treatment is fully explainable and understandable. Recently I had an ectopic pregnancy that turned into an emergency and she was there every step of the way. Upon diagnosis, she gave me her personal cell and home number so that I could contact her whenever I needed. Once my situation turned into an emergency, she offered to park my car, she was there while I checked in, she walked me to the pre-operative area, she was there while the anesthesiologist worked on me and personally wheeled me to the OR. I fell asleep to her rubbing my hand. Afterwards, she explained everything to my husband and family and at the follow-up appointment, she spent almost 2 hours with me going over the procedure, the pictures, her diagnosis and my prognosis, and her concerns and recommendations. She has brought light to a situation that is very dim and I am tahnkful that she is my doctor. I am in the very best hands and my future children will be because of her!

July 13th, 2008

Very impressed!

My husband and I found Dr. Hansard to be exceptionally informative, compassionate, and direct. (Please beware--not all of the RE's in her practice have similar feedback.) After years of trying to conceive (even with the help of an OB/Gyn), she diagnosed the problem on our first visit. We conceived in only 3 months after our initial appointment. How can you adequately thank someone for changing your whole life?

February 23rd, 2016