A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Hardy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Hardy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- EMH Regional Medical Center
- Hospital for Orthopaedic & Specialty Service
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Hardy MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Hardy practice?
- Dr. Lisa Hardy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Hardy practices Emergency Medicine near Elyria, OH.
See Elyria Emergency Physicians.