Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Harrington
Dr. Lisa Harrington, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cranston, RI. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Rheumatology. Dr. Harrington is affiliated with Butler Hospital, Women and Infants Hospital of RI and Rhode Island Hospital. Dr. Harrington has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Harrington has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Lisa Harrington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranston, RI.
Dr. Patrick Brannon
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Cranston, RI 0.01 mi46
Dr. Judith Gilmore
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Cranston, RI 0.01 mi44
Dr. Anne Wold
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Medical Genetics
Cranston, RI 0.01 mi30